Boulder Commercial and Business law are two related but different areas.
Boulder Business Litigation
Business litigation involves corporate, LLC and partnership disputes, non-UCC contract disputes, and business torts such as interference with contract, fraud, concealment, and breach of fiduciary duty.
We have represented various companies and individuals in their business disputes successfully recouping the value of shares for wrongfully ousted LLC members and corporate shareholders.
Boulder Commercial Litigation
Commercial litigation involves disputes under the Uniform Commercial Code including sales of goods, service contracts, secured transactions, etc.
Savidge Law Firm, PC litigates other civil complaints including:
- Civil Rights including wrongful arrest, excessive use of force, prisoners’ rights, and other constitutional litigation and appeals
- Personal Injury
- Trade secrets/intellectual property (trademark and copyright)
- Employment litigation
- Employment discrimination (including defending and prosecuting EEOC complaints, FMLA claims, state and federal wage and overtime claims)
- Insurance coverage
- International gas and oil shipment including NAFTA compliance
- Admiralty and Maritime law including Jones Act litigation, international shipping and cargo, charter party disputes, bills of lading
- Administrative hearings and regulatory compliance